We had one of those beautiful Seattle days that practically begs you to get outside and fire up the grill. And if the grill is going, kebabs are always a good idea!
I happened to find some petite sirloin steaks on sale at the grocery store, so they were perfect for this recipe. The marinade is pretty straightforward—nothing fancy or complicated, just a handful of ingredients that work really well together.
I let the beef marinate for my usual five hours, and that turned out to be plenty of time. One ingredient that stood out to me was the red wine vinegar. I don’t come across it in beef marinades all that often, but it adds a really nice tang and gives the marinade a little something different.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Veggies: onion, mushrooms, zucchini, etc. You choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment