Sunday, September 13, 2026

No Bake Nutella Pie

Happy Sunday Dinner Night! I haven't been hosting much lately, mostly because everyone else seems to have claimed the summer hosting duties. And honestly? I'm perfectly happy to share the workload!

No one signed up to bring dessert this time, and as luck would have it, I already had two of the needed ingredients for this recipe sitting in my pantry. That is my kind of recipe planning—even when I didn't actually plan it.

This is a no-bake pie, and it is ridiculously easy. But let's be honest, how could you go wrong with Nutella? Exactly. You can't.

I already had a pie crust on hand along with the Nutella. So the hardest part of this recipe was really just remembering to set the cream cheese out so it could come to room temperature. That's about the level of difficulty I can get behind.

The filling comes together in practically no time, yet the finished pie looks and tastes like you put in far more effort than you actually did. Those are my favorite kinds of desserts.

Make this pie. Your future dessert-loving self will thank you.


No Bake Nutella Pie
Recipe from Spicysouthernkitchen.com
Serves 8

Crust: 
  • 25 oreo cookies
  • 5 T melted butter
**Or if you're like me and have a need to have less work on Sunday Dinner, buy a pie crust. Saves time and $$ I think.

Pie filling: 
1 (13-ounce) container Nutella
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed

Process cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Transfer to a medium bowl.

Drizzle butter over cookie crumbs and stir to mix well.

Pour mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Press crumbs onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes

Spread 1/4 cup of Nutella over bottom of pie crust.

Using an electric mixer (hand-held is fine) beat cream cheese until creamy. Beat in remaining Nutella.

Gently stir in whipped topping. Transfer mixture into pie crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.

No comments: