Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Top 10 Favorites of 2020

I embarked in 2020 with a goal to cook 100 new recipes. I wasn't confident in January that I'd make this goal. In fact, I thought it was a bit outlandish. Still, I figured a stretch goal was good. 

Then enter COVID and working from home. Because I was home and didn't have to commute it made it easy to cook something almost every night. The possibly of hitting this goal was suddenly in sight. 

I've been asked by a few to pick my top 10 favorites. I didn't think this would be as easy as it was, but it turns out, I've had some just ok recipes, some icky ones, and some worthy of the top 10. 

Here's the list! The list does not indicate a favorite. They are all equally as delicious to me. 

There you have it. It's hard for me to put into words why each one ranked as a "favorite" other than they just hit that spot in my taste buds that made me want more, and made me want to make the recipe over and over again. 

There were a few I'd like to add as honorable mentions: 
This next year my goal is 100 new recipes with a stretch goal of 125 new recipes. If we continue to WFH I should have no problem hitting this goal. 

No comments: