Thursday, December 17, 2020

Keto Adobo Air Fried Chicken Thighs

This recipe couldn't be easier or more tasty. I had two different types of Adobo seasoning in my pantry. I knew they were both Goya Adobo Seasoning, but I didn't know what the difference was. They were different colors too. So I tasted them. One had pepper and one was lemon based. 

So....for this recipe I used the one with pepper on the chicken and the lemon flavored one on the side of zucchini I was making. 

Air fryer chicken is the second best to me (Grilling being the best). I haven't used the air fryer in a couple of weeks so it was good to get it out again to use.  The only other difference is I used chicken breasts instead of thighs. 

Keto Adobo Air Fried Chicken Thighs

Recipe from Sweetcsdesigns.com

Serves 4

  • Photo from SweetCDesigns
    4 large chicken thighs
  • 2 T adobo seasoning (Use Light or Low Sodium Adobo seasoning if you like chicken less salty, original can be pretty salty for some in this recipe.)
  • 1 T olive oil

Add olive oil to bag or plate and coat chicken in it.

Toss chicken thighs in adobo seasoning to coat.

Place chicken thighs in air fryer basket, making sure they don't touch or crowd each other.

Set air fryer to 350 degrees and set the timer to 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes, flip chicken to other side and cook another 10 minutes.

Chicken will be golden brown and 165 degrees internal temperature at the end of cooking.

No comments: