Thursday, December 17, 2020

Super Easy Keto Chocolate Milkshake

I'm not a dessert fan. Too sweet of things just isn't my jam. Savory is my game. 

But every now and then I want something after dinner. This was the perfect treat. 

I used Monk fruit as my sweetener and not liquid. I put in about 1.5 T of it. Next time I make this I'll add more cocoa powder - 1 T wasn't chocolate enough. 


Super Easy Keto Chocolate Milkshake
Recipe from Hungryforinspiration.com

Makes 1

  • 5 fl oz unsweetened almond milk 
  • 3.40 fl oz heavy cream 
  • 1 T baking cacao powder/ dutch processed cacao powder
  • liquid sweetener to taste
  • 5 ice cubes
  • Optional:
  • ½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract

Add all of the ingredients into a high-performance blender.


Blend for approx. 30 seconds to 1 minute or until the ice cubes have been shredded by the blender.


Fill into a jar and serve right away.

No comments: