Friday, June 24, 2022

BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken

I'm not counting this as a new recipe because I think it's barely a recipe. It never crossed my mind to combine BBQ sauce and ranch dressing together. 

I used Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ for this recipe. It's such a good, inexpensive BBQ sauce. 

Regarding the ranch, it didn't say whether it was Ranch dressing or Ranch dressing powder. For some reason I thought powder so I added just a packet of ranch to the BBQ. Now looking at the recipe I see it calls for a cup of ranch, which means it's supposed to be already prepared ranch. 

I won't make this again. It was good, but not worth doing again. 

BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken
Recipe from Plain Chicken
Serves 4

1 c BBQ sauce
1 c Ranch dressing
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Combine Ranch Dressing and BBQ sauce. Pour over chicken and let marinate in refrigerator 4 hours to overnight.

Grill chicken approximately 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.

No comments: