Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Air Fryer Double Cheeseburger (Recipe 65 of 150

Photo from Better than Bread Keto
Everybody loves burgers. I'm no exception to this rule. In fact, it's a weak point of mine. There's nothing like a juicy burger where juices run down your arm when you take a bite. 

The problem is, burgers aren't that good for me. The carbs and all. So every now and then I have a burger without the bun. But since I don't like anything on my burgers like lettuce, tomato, onion, it basically becomes a burger steak. 

I'm pushing it counting this as a "new" recipe considering this is basically making a burger and cooking it. Still, it is a recipe that I followed, so it's a new recipe. 

I used pepper jack cheese for these. It helped make it easier to eat a plain old burger when the cheese has flavor.


Air Fryer Double Cheeseburger (Low Carb)
Recipe from Betterthanbreadketo.com
Serves 1

  • 1/2 lb ground beef (or two pre-made beef patties)
  • 2 slices cheese of choice
  • 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
  • 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
  • 1 pinch onion powder

Form two 1/4 pound hamburger patties. It's better for this recipe to not buy the preformed ones so you can control the size of the burger both thickness and width.

Lightly salt, pepper, and onion powder the hamburger patties

Place into your air fryer and set to 370°F for 12 minutes.

At the 6 minute mark, flip the hamburgers.

When the air fryer finishes, place the cheese onto the hamburger patties and shut the drawer for one minute.

Remove the patties, stack, and devour!

No comments: