Friday, April 7, 2023

3-Ingredient Marinated Chicken (53 of 150)

I had a faux pas tonight in that I counted how many recipes I needed for this week. I was off by one. Tonight's dinner. 

I had options. I considered eating out. But that always means poor choices for me. I had some things I could thrown together that would have been better choices, but not great choices. So I went to my list of recipes. 

This recipe couldn't be any easier. I had some Italian dressing from another recipe I've made recently. And I always have soy sauce on hand. 

This wasn't a great recipe. It had flavor, but not FLAVOR. It was good for a last minute toss together, but I won't be making it again.

3-Ingredient Marinated Chicken
Recipe from Plain Chicken

Serves 4
  • 1 c Italian dressing
  • 1 c low sodium soy sauce
  • 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Whisk together Italian dressing and soy sauce. Pour over chicken and refrigerate at least one hour to overnight.

Remove chicken from marinade and grill 12 to 15 minutes until done.

No comments: