Sunday, July 21, 2024

Asian Steak Skewers

Photo from This Silly Girl's
Kitchen
This was a surprisingly good marinade. I really wasn't sure since it had white wine AND BBQ sauce in it. I let it marinade for bout 6 hours and I cut the chicken in cubes. It allows more marinade to hit the chicken. 

It was an easy grill and turned out quite flavorful. I'd do this one again if I didn't have so many others to try. 


Asian Steak Skewers
Recipe from Thissillygirlskitchen.com
Serves 4
  • 3 T hoisin sauce
  • 3 T white wine
  • 1/4 c soy sauce
  • 1 tsp barbeque sauce
  • 2 green onions chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 T minced fresh ginger root
  • 1 1/2 pounds flank steak

Cut steak on the bias super thin. Place in a ziplock bag. Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over steak. Marinate for at least 2 hours. Place on skewers. Grill over high heat (charcoal preferred) for 3 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Serve and enjoy!

No comments: