Sunday, January 7, 2024

Air Fryer Lemon Butter Salmon

I'm getting a new fridge this Tuesday so wanted to eat out of my freezer. I've spent the last couple of days doing just that. It's still not going to be nearly as empty as I'd like, but it's a start.

I found a salmon filet in the drawer and thought I'd better use it up. I love these single serve salmon filets you can get these days. Makes eating fish easier. 

This is a easy recipe and can be done in the oven as well. I salted my salmon and added some lemon pepper too. I'd make this again in a heart beat. 



Air Fryer Lemon Butter Salmon
Recipe from Butter Your Biscuits
Serves 3
  • 3- (6 ounce) salmon filets, skin on
  • Salt and pepper
  • Non stick cooking spray
  • 3 T butter, melted
  • 2 T fresh lemon juice
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp fresh chopped dill
  • ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • Lemon slices for garnish
  • More dill for garnish

Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet or plate and pat dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.

In a small bowl add the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, dill, and Worcestershire sauce and mix until combined. Place 3 tablespoons in a separate bowl.

Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes. Spray inside the basket with non-stick cooking spray.

Brush 1 tablespoon on top of each salmon filet. Place salmon filets inside the basket.

Cook at 400 degrees for 10-13 minutes

Remove from air fryer and serve with extra lemon butter sauce over the top.

No comments: