Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Boat Dip Recipe (138 of 150)

Photo from Savoring the Good
Tomorrow night is book club! I am covering the appetizer for Sherrie who suddenly can't make it. I needed to find something easy and, hopefully, with items I had on hand. Turns out I had everything but sour cream for this. Since I had to get chips anyhow, I ran to the store and picked up the sour cream. 

I also added green onions to this since I had them in the fridge. 

This is a quick, easy and super yummy recipe. It makes a lot, but I have plans for the leftovers. I imagined creating a quesadilla with beans, meat and then this with more cheese on top. MMMM


Boat Dip Recipe
Recipe from Savoring the Good
12 servings

  • 24 ounces sour cream 
  • 1 packet Taco Seasoning, McCormick Organic Mix
  • 2 cups Cheese
  • (Mexican blend, shredded)
  • 1 can Rotel tomatoes (drained)

Drain the Rotel in a colander for a few minutes to remove the excess moisture.

In a large bowl, stir together all the ingredients.

Chill in the refridgerator for a minimum of one hour or up to over night for best flavor.

No comments: