Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Favorite Grilled Pork Chops (127 of 150)

I don't have too many pork marinades. I tend to over cook pork so a marinade helps keep the pork moist. This recipe was delicious. It has all the ingredients of so many other marinades I have that I love and this one was no different. 

I marinaded it for 10 hours and think that's the key to the flavor. And I didn't overcook them - shocking I know. 

I'm going to keep this one around. I think it would do well with beef and chicken. 


Favorite Grilled Pork Chops
Recipe from Plain Chicken

Serves 4
  • ½ c Worcestershire Sauce
  • ¼ c balsamic vinegar
  • ¼ c soy sauce
  • 2 T olive oil
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • ½ tsp black pepper
  • ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
  • 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork chops

Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, garlic, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.

Place pork chops in a gallon ziplock bag and our marinade over pork chops.

Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.

Remove pork chops from marinade and grill until done, approximately 8 to 12 minutes.

No comments: