Monday, October 23, 2023

Pork Chop Marinade (136 of 150)

I try to mix up my protein by adding pork to it.  I could eat beef every day, but we all know that's not a good idea. And chicken gets boring for me after having it a few times a week. Fish isn't something I cook enough either. So pork gets tossed in every now and then. 

This recipe was ok. I marinaded it for 4 hours and I'm glad I did. It sounds flavorful, but it really wasn't as flavorful as I expected. I got a pork chop, bone in, that was about an inch thick. Maybe that was the problem. Maybe they needed to be thinner chops. 


Pork Chop Marinade
Recipe from The Recipe Critic

Serves 4
  • ¼ c soy sauce
  • ¼ c orange juice
  • 2 T brown sugar
  • 3 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 T Dijon mustard
  • ½ tsp ground black pepper
  • 4 pork chops
In a medium bowl, whisk together your ingredients.

Pour your marinade into a sealable plastic bag and place 4 pork chops into the bag with the marinade and allow them to marinate for at least an hour.

Cook your pork chops with your preferred method, you can grill, bake or cook them on the stovetop.

Discard any used marinade

No comments: