Friday, October 13, 2023

BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken (130 if 150)

I've had this recipe on my list a couple of times and almost always something came up and I didn't make it. I'm sure glad I made it tonight.

I had never used, or heard of, BBQ seasoning and my friends, it might be my new favorite thing. Smokey and savory...delicious. 

Combining that with ranch dressing (homemade of course) and Worcestershire sauce really gave this marinade an outstanding flavor. This one is a keeper.


BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken
Recipe from Plain Chicken

Serves 4
  • ½ c olive oil
  • ½ c prepared Ranch dressing
  • 3 T Worcestershire sauce
  • 3 T BBQ seasoning
  • 1 tsp white vinegar
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ seasoning, and white vinegar.

Pound chicken breast to 1/4″ thickness. Place chicken in the gallon size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours (all day).

Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.

No comments: