Sunday, February 12, 2023

Chopped Italian Salad (23 of 150)

This is the second dish I brought to Sunday dinner tonight. The first being bread that was delicious. I rarely get to bring salads to Sunday dinner, so I figured since it was at the Pantry Goat's house it was a perfect time to do just that. 

I used this Chopped Italian Keto Antipasto Salad from Wholesome Yum as the inspiration for my salad. 

My version of this recipe turned out pretty good. In fact I have leftover ingredients that it may be lunch tomorrow.

Chopped Italian Salad
Made up by me

Serves 6

8 oz Hard Salami (chopped)
8 oz Fresh mozzarella balls - I used the small pearl size balls
2 c Grape tomatoes (halved)
1/2 c Kalamata olives
6 c chopped romaine lettuce
Dress with Olive Garden Italian dressing.

In a large bowl, mix it all together.

No comments: