Monday, August 10, 2020

Loaded Broccoli

 Broccoli is my go-to veggie. And because of that, I get bored with it pretty quickly. I've been looking for other options and found this little recipe. 

I have to admit, sour cream with broccoli was odd. When I make this again, I'll keep to just the cheese and bacon. 

Loaded Broccoli
Recipe from Thatlowcarblife.com

Photo from ThatLowcarblife.com

Serves 4

12 ounces broccoli florets
1 c freshly grated cheddar cheese
1/3 c sour cream
1/2 c fried and crumbled bacon
2 T chopped chives
salt and pepper, to taste

Add the broccoli to a steamer basket set over boiling water and cover.

Steam for 5 minutes or until broccoli is as tender as you'd like.

Divide the broccoli between four plates and top with the cheddar, sour cream, bacon, and chives.

Add salt and pepper to taste.

No comments: