Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan

 Oh Mushrooms! How I love thee. They, like broccoli, I eat frequently and I often get bored with the ol' saute with garlic. So finding a simple, flavorful (layers of flavors), and delicious recipe made me happy. 

Now that I've made this, I'm even more happy. This will make it into my normal rotation for veggie sides. 

Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan
Recipe from Eatingwell.com

Photo from EatingWell.com

Serves 4

2 T extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp dried marjoram
½ tsp ground pepper
¼ tsp salt
1 pound mushrooms, thickly sliced
2 T balsamic vinegar
¼ c grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.

Stir oil, marjoram, pepper and salt together in a large bowl. Add mushrooms and toss to coat. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with vinegar. Sprinkle with Parmesan and continue roasting until the cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.

No comments: