Thursday, August 13, 2020

Judy Hubbell's Baked Halibut

 Mrs. Hubbell is a family friend that had been in our lives forever. We lost her several years ago but her legacy in her food lives on. I have a couple of recipes from her, but this is my favorite. 

I'm a fan of halibut. It's expensive and I've been known to bake the crap out of it causing halibut jerky...but not tonight. Tonight I remembered to put the timer on!

Super easy. Super delicious recipe. But I made it better.

First, I added Parmesan and parsley to the panko. Oh and I used panko instead of bread crumbs. And lastly, I cooked it in the air fryer. 

Judy Hubbell's Baked Halibut
Recipe from Mrs. Hubbell!

Photo from the internet

Serves as many as you want

1 c butter
1 c bread crumbs ( I used Panko)
Johnny's Seafood Seasoning
Juice of one lemon
Salt and Pepper to taste

Melt butter, add lemon juice. 

Combine bread crumbs, salt, pepper and seafood seasoning. [JW: I added grated paremsan and parsley]

Dip halibut in butter mix, then dredge in bread crumbs.

Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Bake halibut at 400F until done.

No comments: