Friday, December 31, 2021

My Top 10 Favorites for 2021

You'd think with as many new recipes as I try, that I'd have a TON of favorites. Oddly, I really don't. So many recipes are good, but not GREAT. I can't explain the science behind what I think are GREAT and thus make it to the Top 10 list. It's definitely preferential. 

Photo Credits below

This list is a solid list to me (link to all top 10 for 2021). I'm not surprised to see these 10 listed as my favorites. I can almost taste each one as I review them. 

So here's the list in alphabetical order (not ranked):

  1. Basic Bulgogi
  2. Bisteces a La Mexicana (Mexican Style Beef Stew)
  3. Brown Sugar Bourbon Steak Tips
  4. Chicken Adobo with Coconut Milk (Adobo Sa Gatâ)
  5. Copycat Cafe Rio Steak Marinade
  6. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta with Smoked Sausage
  7. Madeira-Roasted Mushrooms & Shallots
  8. Mom’s Sizzlin’ Steak Marinade
  9. Sunny's Easy Beefy Texas Chili
  10. Thai Cucumber Salad
Lots of marinades made the list this year. I love a good marinade. Often so versatile and really makes meat sing. 

So what's on the list for next year? Who knows! My goal is 150 new recipes. And I'm sure in those recipes I'll find some favorites to add to my list. 



**I take ok photos. But these bloggers take the BEST photos. Here are the photo credits from my photo collage:

  • Basic Bulgogi - Bon Appetite
  • Madeira Mushrooms - Eating Well
  • Bistec a La Mexicana - SkinnyTaste
  • Brown Sugar Beef Bites - NewEngland.com
  • Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta - What's In The Pan
  • Copycat Cafe Rio Steak Marinade - Six Sisters Stuff
  • Chicken Adobo with Coconut Milk (Adobo Sa Gatâ) - The Kitchn
  • Mom’s Sizzlin’ Steak Marinade - Six Sisters Stuff

No comments: