Thursday, April 22, 2021

Copycat Cafe Rio Steak Marinade (Recipe 59 of 125)

Photo from Six Sisters Stuff
Winner! Winner! Beef dinner!!

This marinade really hit the spot. Simple, easy ingredients and turns out a fantastic flavor. 

I cut the steak into chunks to marinade them. My theory is there's more surface to take on that marinade then. With this marinade I'm glad I did. 

Make this marinade. You won't be disappointed. In fact, I think I'm going to try it on chicken!

Copycat Cafe Rio Steak Marinade
Recipe from Sixsistersstuff.com

Serves 4

  • 1/4 c raw honey
  • 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/8 c lemon juice
  • 1/2 tsp ground ginger
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • 1 1/2 pounds steak (sliced about 1/2 inch thick)

In a medium tupperware container or re-sealable bag, whisk together your honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and garlic.

Add in your steak, and mix until coated.

Marinade for at least 30 minutes (sometimes I'll even let it sit overnight for great flavor).

Grill over medium heat until steak pieces reach desired doneness.

No comments: