Monday, December 27, 2021

Parmesan Roasted Carrots (Recipe 168 of 125)

Carrots are an underrated vegetable I think. At least under-rated by me. I never cook them enough. I love roasted carrots. This recipe was delicious. It's easy and went well with the tritip. 

I have a half of bag left so I'm going to need to find another roasted carrot recipe to try. 

Parmesan Roasted Carrots
Recipe from Cafe Delites

Serves 6

  • 2 pounds (1kg) carrots, washed and halved
  • 1/4 c olive oil
  • 4 large cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
  • 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
  • 2 T Panko bread crumbs
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh chopped parsley, optional

Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly grease or spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray.

Arrange carrots on baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Toss all ingredients together to completely coat the carrots. Spread out and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.

Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.

No comments: