Sunday, September 5, 2021

Bacon Ranch Garlic Parmesan Pasta (Recipe 120 of 125)

Oh boy was this a good dish. I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I mostly did it by the recipe, but I didn't cook the pasta in the pot as a one pot. It never turns out. 

So I modified this every so slightly. I cooked the pastas separate. The rest I mostly followed, but just realized I used a full ranch packet instead of 1 T of ranch. Really made the ranchy flavor stand out. 

Bacon Ranch Garlic Parmesan Pasta
Recipe from Thesaltymarshmallow.com

Serves 4
  • 6 Slices Bacon, Diced
  • 1 T Olive Oil
  • 1 T Butter
  • 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
  • 2 c Chicken Broth
  • 1 ¼ c Milk
  • 8 Ounces Spaghetti
  • ½ tsp Pepper
  • ½ c Shredded Parmesan Cheese
  • ¼ c Sour Cream
  • 1 T Ranch Seasoning Mix
  • Parsley for serving

Cook the diced bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.

Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Wipe excess grease from skillet.

Add the olive oil and butter to the skillet.

Add the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes, until fragrant, stirring frequently.

Stir in the chicken broth, milk, spaghetti, and pepper.

Bring to a boil.

Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked through.

Stir in the reserved bacon, parmesan, sour cream, and ranch seasoning.

Top with parsley as desired.

No comments: