Monday, August 12, 2024

Mayo Parmesan Chicken

I've made something similar to this before. This one has only a couple of things different. Nothing that changed my opinion of this meal. 

It's just ok. It sounds good and it was good, but not great. I'm not a fan of putting chicken in the oven. I know, I'm weird. I'm a grill or sauté chicken kind of girl. 

I didn't have garlic (GASP! I know!) so I used garlic powder. I didn't put any salt in the mix either. Parmesan is quite salty so if you do add salt, be cautious.


Mayo Parmesan Chicken
Recipe from To Simply Inspire
Serves 4
  • 1 pound chicken breasts boneless and skinless
  • ½ c mayonnaise
  • ½ c parmesan cheese
  • ½ tsp salt
  • ¼ tsp pepper
  • 3 cloves garlic minced

Preheat oven 375° F

Spray a baking dish with cooking spray or

In a small mixing bowl, add the mayo, garlic, salt and pepper and stir to blend well.

Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of each chicken breast.

Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over top of each piece.

Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is not longer pick and reaches an internal temperature of 165° F

Serve topped with additional parmesan cheese if desired.

No comments: