Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes (Recipe 152 of 150)

Photo from Spicy 
Southern Kitchen
I don't post too many vegetable recipe. My vegetable dishes are usually something like broccoli or asparagus sautéed. Simple. But I have a ton of vegetable recipes. I think I need to start making more.

This one was hard to make for a single serving. I didn't want to open a full packet of ranch for such a small amount, but I did. And it was worth it. This was really yummy. I'd make this again for sure. 


Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes
Recipe from Spicy Southern Kitchen
Serves 6
  • 1/2 c Italian bread crumbs
  • 2 T Ranch seasoning, I use Hidden Valley
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
  • 2 T melted butter
  • 2 T vegetable oil
  • 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.

Add bread crumbs, Ranch seasoning, paprika, and black pepper to a large zip top bag.

Add potatoes and shake to coat.

Add butter, oil, and parmesan cheese to bag and shake again. Pour potatoes out onto prepared pan.

Bake 15 minutes. Stir and bake another 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt.

No comments: