Thursday, December 1, 2022

Master Steak Marinade (Recipe 147 of 150)

It snowed on Tuesday. And I still have snow on my deck and on my grill. But that didn't stop me from grilling. No mam. It was freakin' freezing outside, but gill I must. 

I LOVED this marinade. Loved it. It's going into the favorites for 2022. Something about the chili sauce and mustard made it so savory. Really, I can't even explain how good it is. You just have to make it for yourself. 

I marinaded my steak for 5 hours. I cut this recipe in half since I was just making a single steak. It's pretty versatile in that regard. 


Master Steak Marinade
Recipe from Plain Chicken
Serves 4

⅓ c red wine vinegar
¼ c chili sauce
2 T vegetable oil
1 T soy sauce
2 T Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 steaks

Whisk together red wine vinegar, chili sauce, oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper and garlic.

Place steaks in a resealable ziplock bag. Pour marinade over steaks. Seal bag and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

Remove steaks from marinade and grill to desired doneness.

No comments: