Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Best Burgers Ever! (Recipe 160 of 150)

Photo from Plain Chicken
Another recipe that claims the "best ever" burger. Ahh, not so much. 

Don't get me wrong, the burger was good, but not the BEST ever. 

To be fair, I didn't add the American cheese or put it on a bun. I just ate it as a patty. It was good for a dinner (and a left over) but not a recipe I'd make again. 


Best Burgers Ever!
Recipe from Plain Chicken

Serves 3
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • ½ tsp onion powder
  • ½ tsp salt
  • ½ tsp pepper
  • ½ tsp dried basil
  • 3 T teriyaki sauce
  • 2 T Italian seasoned bread crumbs
  • 1 T grated parmesan cheese
  • 3 slices American cheese
  • 3 hamburger buns

Mix together beef, onion, salt, pepper, basil, teriyaki sauce, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Divide into 3 equal patties (I use a kitchen scale for this).

Grill to desired doneness. Top with American cheese, cook for a minute, until cheese is melted.

Serve on hamburger buns.


No comments: