Saturday, April 16, 2022

Best Steak Marinade in Existence (Recipe 56 of 150)

Photo from Plain Chicken
Best Steak Marinade in Existence? Really? Could it be? Friends, I'm here to tell you, it's pretty damn close. So close, in fact, it's going into the 2022 Favorites bucket.

Amazing flavor! I questioned the tablespoons of basil and parsley, but I'm glad I followed the recipe. It really is a fantastic marinade. I'll be keeping this around for sure! 

As I usually do, I cubed my steak and did them kebab style. More marinade per bite in my opinion. I let them marinade for 3 hours. 

Best Steak Marinade in Existence
Recipe from Plain Chicken
Serves 6

  • ⅓ c soy sauce
  • ½ c olive oil
  • ⅓ c lemon juice
  • ¼ c Worcestershire sauce
  • 1½ T garlic powder
  • 3 T dried basil
  • 1½ T dried parsley flakes
  • 1 tsp ground white pepper
  • ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1 tsp minced garlic


No comments: