![]() |
| Photo from Creme de la Crumb |
As I was mixing up this marinade, it felt strangely familiar. Then it hit me—it reminded me of my all-time favorite "Better Than A-1" marinade that I first made way back in 2007. That recipe was in regular rotation for years before somehow slipping off my radar.
After comparing the two, I realized they're almost identical. The ingredient amounts vary just a bit, but the overall flavor is practically the same. It was like rediscovering an old favorite in a new recipe.
The kebabs turned out absolutely delicious. Even better, I managed not to overcook them for once! The steak stayed juicy and tender, the marinade added just the right balance of savory flavor, and dinner disappeared in no time. I'll definitely be adding this one back into my grilling rotation.
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds beef sirloin tips - (or similar grilling steak), cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 1 large red onion - sliced into 1 ½ inch pieces

No comments:
Post a Comment