Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Parmesan Roasted Potatoes (Recipe 45 of 150)

Tonight I was craving potatoes. I had some steak bites I was going to make and I felt like I needed potatoes with it. I realize potatoes aren't low carb and you know what? That's ok. 

I didn't want just a baked potato or mashed potatoes. I wanted something different. I bought some fingerling potatoes to use in this recipe. I like them better than red potatoes. 

If I made this again I'd not include the bread crumbs. I don't think they added any value to this recipe. The parmesan was all this needed. 


Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Recipe from - I really don't know. 

Serves 6
  • 1 1/2 lb small red potatoes, cut into 1/2 " slices
  • 3 T Extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 c Shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 c dry bread crumbs
  • 1/4 c minced fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 375F. Place baking sheet in the oven to preheat.

Toss potatoes with oil in a bowl. Combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley; add potatoes and toss gently until potatoes are coated.

Arrange potatoes on the preheated baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are tender, 30-35 minutes.

No comments: