Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Wicked Good Steak Marinade (Recipe 43 of 150)

It definitely was wickedly good. 

Grilled steak is one of my favorite meals. It reminds me of my dad. 

This marinade was delicious. I'm going to add it to my favorites for sure. It was a nice combination of flavors that married well with the beef. It might even be good on chicken. I'm going to try that. 

I used a NY steak and marinaded it for 4 hours. The steak was a thin cut steak. You can really use any cut of steak with this. 

I used low sodium soy sauce and Swerve Brown sugar. Everything else was the same. Changed nothing. 

I adjusted this recipe for just one steak and that amount of marinade was perfect. It covered the steak nicely and didn't leave a lot of extra. It's an easy recipe to adjust to any number of servings. 

Wicked Good Steak Marinade
Recipe from Plain Chicken
Serves 4

  • ¼ c olive oil
  • ¼ c Worcestershire sauce
  • ¼ c soy sauce
  • ½ c hot sauce
  • 3 T brown sugar
  • 2 T beef bouillon granules
  • 2 T Montreal steak seasoning
  • 3 T minced garlic
  • 1 T dried minced onion
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 4 steaks

Whisk all the ingredients together and pour over steaks. Let marinate in the refrigerator a few hours to overnight.

Remove steaks from marinade and discard the marinade.

Cook the steaks with your preferred cooking method to the desired temperature.



No comments: