Thursday, May 11, 2023

Zero Carb Chips (75 of 150)

I'm not sure this counts as a new recipe, but I'm going with it. It was at least something "new" to me. 

I love chips. And trying to eat healthier chips are not an option. I saw this recipe on Instagram and thought I'd give it a try. There are actually a million recipes similar to this one. Let me just say, these do not replace chips in any way, shape or form. But the crunchy cheese does scratch that itch for something savory and crunchy. 

I used Pepper Jack and Sharp cheddar for this. I didn't' put any seasonings on it since I feel like the cheese is already pretty salty. The pepper jack was the winner for me. 


Zero Carb Chips
Recipe from Instagram

Thinly sliced coby jack cheese
Seasoning of your choice

Start with some thinly sliced Colby jack cheese and slice diagonally into triangles and place on parchment paper and bake at 250 degrees for 35 minutes.

Sprinkle seasoning of your choice on top, I used a Ranch seasoning and a Taco Seasoning both by Flavor God.

If you have gone low carb and want to see more recipes like this be sure to follow.

No comments: