Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sesame Chicken

This was an easy recipe. It's a mom favorite - maybe a mom original - and I think this is one of my favorite, and easy, chicken recipes.

I do think I had a slight typo on my recipe as it says 4 T of black pepper. I'm 100% sure that to 1/4 cup soy sauce marinade I'm not putting in 4T of black pepper. I adjusted it to what I think it should be.

Sesame Chicken
Serves: 4

  • 1/4 cup Sesame seeds , toasted
  • 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
  • 1/4 cup Soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons Pepper
  • 2 cloves Garlic, minced
  • 4 Green onion, chopped
  • 3/4 pound Chicken, cubed

In frying pan; brown sesame seeds over medium heat. Combine all other ingredients except chicken. Marinade chicken for an hour in liquid. Broil 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes.

Serve over rice.

1 comment:

Al & Jo said...

Actually, the original recipe calls for 1/4 tsp pepper...