Thursday, November 21, 2019

Balsamic Grilled Mushrooms

Mushrooms are my jam...but on cooked mushrooms. Raw ones are gross. I'm always looking for a new, fun, tasty way to cook mushrooms. My go to is usually a little butter and some sauteing.

This recipe is easy and delicious.  I didn't grill these BTW. I sliced them before I realized they were to be grilled. So if you saute them, be warned though, the balsamic can burn pretty quickly if you don't pay attention.

Balsamic Grilled Mushrooms
Recipe from Delish.com
Photo from Delish.com

Serves 4

1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
2 T low-sodium soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. cremini mushrooms, sliced 1/2" thick
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish

In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add mushrooms and marinate 20 minutes.

Heat grill to medium-high. Skewer mushrooms and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side.

Garnish with parsley before serving.

No comments: