Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Zucchini Tots & BBQ Chicken Sabroso

Whenever I think about zucchini I think about my dad. He would let zucchinis sit on the vine until they were the size of a small Texas town.  I prefer my zucchinis smaller in size. Less flesh, if you will.

This time of year EVERYONE has zucchini coming out of their ears, it seems.  I'm a fan of the zuc, but admittedly get board with the BBQing of them or the sautéing of them in garlic, etc.  THIS recipe put me over the top with how delicious zucchini is and how versatile it can be.

Skinny Taste is one of my all time favorite food blogs because her recipes are low-cal and still taste fantastic.

I made this with her Broiled or BBQ Chicken Sabroso. Also a winner in my book. Super easy and every so flavorful. Together these were fantastic.

So make these recipes. I won't replicate them here...go to SkinnyTaste.com for these and MORE delicious recipes. (This is an unpaid commercial announcement.) :-)

No comments: