Sunday, November 11, 2018

Buttermilk Ranch Chicken

Tried a new recipe for Sunday dinner tonight. I'm not great at cooking chicken for guests because I like my chicken WELL done. And most people think dry chicken is gross. Well, tonight I decided to give this a go.

It Was..DELICIOUS. If I'd make it again I would bake the chicken instead of fry it. Frying it took too long to get everyone on the table at the same time.

Buttermilk Ranch Chicken
Photo from Rachel Ray Mag

Recipe from Rachel Ray Magazine

1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
Salt and pepper
4 thin-cut chicken breast cutlets
2 tablespoons oil

Combine all ingredients up to oil; marinate 45 minutes (or overnight). In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown cutlets on both sides until cooked through, about 7 minutes.

No comments: