Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bunless Cheeseburger and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower

I'm trying to eat better these days. Who isn't right? I've been collecting low calorie recipes and thought I would share with you two I made tonight.

First the Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. I like cauliflower. I don't like raw cauliflower. I like cooked cauliflower. This recipe was easy and so delicious.

Now the Bunless cheeseburger. I love me some cheeseburger and not having a bun is sad to me. But it really wasn't as bad as I thought.

Making the burger is really just getting yourself 93% or 95% lean ground beef. Make a 4oz patty, season it with whatever you want. I use McCormick's Montreal Grill Seasoning. Yum. I put a piece of American cheese on top when it was cooked.

Here's the simple recipe for the Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.

Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Recipe from CanYouStayForDinner.com
Photo Courtesy of Kristi Bernardo


Makes 1

1 cup chopped cauliflower (big florets)
1 T olive oil
1 T grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat your oven to 400F. Chop your cauliflower into large florets. Drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle the parmesan cheese over it. Cook for about 20 minutes and eat it. I added some salt and pepper to just give it some flavor.

No comments: