Monday, September 10, 2012

Chocolate Covered Smores

You may not want to read this recipe.

You may want to turn right around and run ... fast.

This is one of the easiest and most delicious recipes I've made in a long time.

Chocolate Covered Smores by Pioneer Woman.



I made mine in quarters where as she made her in halves.  I figured these would be sweet enough that an entire half might be too much. Turns out if you have two quarters, it equals a half.

At any rate, these were to ... die... for.  I changed it up for a couple of them and put peanut butter in with the marshmallow cream center.  Those were delicious and something I'll likely do again. 

It was also suggested that perhaps chocolate frosting and/or nutella in with the marshmallow cream center would be yummy.  I love how my friends think!

Make these. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: